Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#124,025 ·
There is a good chance I will be there! I'll bring my v8 beast!
That would be awesome! I live right off telegraph and usually have people over. There is a bank next to Einstein bagels in Dearborn. I think were going to park the cars there this year. If you see us, stop stop and say hi.

#124,029 ·
Done yet?

Lolz

Ordered the flywheel bolts and supercharger oil today, slave cylinder and master cylinder yesterday!

Gonna get my supercharger all cleaned up and reassembled then hopefully clean my spare trans and maybe remove master cylinder today. We shall see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#124,032 ·
Scott now you can change your signature to "damnit..I bought another focus. Again. WTF?!"

Also I've been on the hunt for a big, heavy brick with a 6.0L and awd/leather. Should anyone know of any please let me know! If you have no idea what I'm talking about then [smackbum]

#124,037 ·
Lol. You tuned yet

Na I'm still on the stock Steeda tune lol nothing custom for the FMIC.

But I just had my starter inspected and the dude said my brushes look good so I won't be rebuilding it!! Fingers crossed I have no issues with that once the blower goes back in lol

#124,040 ·
Do it. That 6.0 mmmmmm

Excursion should fit any bill lol. Or a 350 lol

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
I've got both a diesel Excursion AND an diesel F350 !!! wouldn't trade em for anything!

Reactions: egman2005
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.