Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#123,941 ·
In the past there have been "heated debates" regarding plastidip. I am glad that we can discuss it like adults now, which, has not always been the case.
PLASTIDIP IS NOT A MOD AND ALL PLASTIDIP SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE PUBLICLY TRIED AND SHAMED.

now if you'll excuse me I have to go apply instagram photos to pictures of my stock car.

sorry I couldn't resist.

#123,942 ·
PLASTIDIP IS NOT A MOD AND ALL PLASTIDIP SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE PUBLICLY TRIED AND SHAMED.

now if you'll excuse me I have to go apply instagram photos to pictures of my stock car.

sorry I couldn't resist.
Oh how this made me giggle. That person really didn't like it when I adopted the, claim all changes to the car as a mod mentality and started rattling off the gas from the last fill up and oil changes.

That group also really gets upset if you don't claim to have anything done when its obvious that you do.

#123,943 ·
Thinkin about supercharging mine as well...What kit do you have?
It's the Jackson m45 kit. Honestly only supposed to put it around 160hp. Turbo will get you lots more but I'm just fine with the power it has. Plus not many go the supercharger route. I have the paperwork from when he bought the kit. If I remember later I'll dig it out. Pretty sure it's around $3-4k for it

Look at how far we have come, solid advice without offending anyone. [cheers]
Shut up

sorry I couldn't resist.
Thanks for saving the thread. Almost had to go off on a tangent myself

#123,944 ·

sorry I couldn't resist.
Would that be a Jordan quote?

#123,945 ·
#123,950 ·
It's the Jackson m45 kit. Honestly only supposed to put it around 160hp. Turbo will get you lots more but I'm just fine with the power it has. Plus not many go the supercharger route. I have the paperwork from when he bought the kit. If I remember later I'll dig it out. Pretty sure it's around $3-4k for it
Yeah I'm looking for around 200 whp, nothing crazy. I'm thinking maybe the Voodoo II kit from flyin Miata. And I can upgrade to their FMII kit if I ever get the power bug.

#123,951 ·
Yeah I'm looking for around 200 whp, nothing crazy. I'm thinking maybe the Voodoo II kit from flyin Miata. And I can upgrade to their FMII kit when I get the power bug.
Fixed for you.

It will happen, it's just a matter of when.

Sidebar, if anybody knows anybody that wants a LS7 4" crank or a Lingenfelter cam send them my way! have some bits to sell now that the engine is repaired.

#123,952 ·
Fixed for you.

It will happen, it's just a matter of when.

Sidebar, if anybody knows anybody that wants a LS7 4" crank or a Lingenfelter cam send them my way! have some bits to sell now that the engine is repaired.
What is y our name on Facialbook? I have a few people I can put you in contact with if they have stuff laying around.

#123,955 ·
I sent you a request. I'll ask around tonight when everyone is home.
Roger that, parts have around 500 miles, (I wanna say 479 exactly but need to check ODO to verify)

Crank is a forged callies dragonslayer 4" stroke. setup for wetsump which I think means it could be used on any LS based engine for a stroker build. Needs to be polished due to cylinder 4 spun bearing but Lingenfelter verified it's useable after polish and Callies are hardened all the way through so no reliability issues, I only chose not to rebuild because there would be an extra 3 week wait time on the engine sending the crank out and I didn't want to wait any longer. Asking $600 obo for that ($1500 crank on Summit)

asking $300 for the GT19 camshaft in mint condition no flaws. swapped out to something else because the engine was already apart and we went custom spec to better mate the exact setup I've got.

#123,960 ·
mornings all

saw Achoo and even Scott this weekend at a small car bbq in Northville. Also long weekend was excellento
Speaking of. I confirmed it's not the starter and it indeed is the battery that is bad. Had to push start it again to go to parents house Sunday for dinner. Checked the battery with a multimeter and it read 10v. hooked the charger up for 3 hrs while eating and doing other things.. checked again and boom 12v and it fired right up. I have a new battery on the way already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.