Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#123,726 ·

Somehow my 4 month old passenger side HID ballast for my fog light hid went bad, so had to take apart the under tray and out my halogens back in. Funny with a black FMIC it doesn't look any different lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#123,727 ·
Anyways, maybe we'll have to get together some time. I don't drink as a general rule when driving the hot rod though.
Agreed!

I'm always down for a beer and some food at the end of the night if we are all heading our separate ways after. Actually that's really the extent of my drinking in general lol

#123,729 ·
so what is different about that FMIC?
more cooling powa!!

Using a 14-row extruded lightweight tube and fin alloy core with cast alloy end tanks for improved flow characteristics, the mountune intercooler upgrade gives a substantial reduction in Air Charge Temperature (ACT) with minimal pressure drop, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power. The larger than stock, mountune intercooler is essential for sustained high speed or track use and is not as prone to heat soak as smaller intercooler cores currently on the market. The performance of the mountune intercooler upgrade has been validated through extreme air temperature and vehicle speed testing. Compared to the original intercooler, the mountune Focus ST intercooler upgrade reduced outlet air temperature by over 39% for the same given intercooler inlet air temperature.

#123,730 ·
So, anyone wanna hang and maybe have a beer or two tonight? Lol.

I'll probably hang in the garage when I get home and tinker a bit this evening. I'm in Kentwood for any of the west side folks. I'll probably wipe down the Focus and the Caprice and hang out. Need to get the rear brakes adjusted some more on the Caprice, but that's going to have to wait foot a day when I have the time and energy to actually do it.

#123,733 ·
No dice tonight, wifey and I are babysitting

which is really her doing chores around the families house while I get my ass kicked in COD by some 8 year olds lol
man that was the worst with my clients. actually the worst time was when I had a six year old client trying to teach me how to snap, and i couldn't do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.