Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#122,989 ·
It is! Can't hear much whining..exhaust is kinda loud. Wish it made powerworks noises lol 5-5500rpm and up you can hear it fairly well

On another note..found the old yellow svt. Made her way back to Clarkston and has only gotten neglected further :( Was nice to go see it though

#122,990 ·
It is! Can't hear much whining..exhaust is kinda loud. Wish it made powerworks noises lol 5-5500rpm and up you can hear it fairly well

On another note..found the old yellow svt. Made her way back to Clarkston and has only gotten neglected further :( Was nice to go see it though

It's on CL isn't it? I think I saw a yellow SVT on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#122,991 ·
Yeah. The guy I traded it to told the kid that has it now that he did a bunch of stuff to it and blah blah blah. Amanda told him everything about it. Accident, it's whole history basically, and that the guy he got it from was full of crap

#122,995 ·
Car is put away in finances sister garage and we finally had a house accept our offer!! Pending appraisal and inspection I'll be living within walking distance of downtown Farmington! Near grand river/Farmington rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.