Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#122,643 ·
Chas is driving Camry lol
Well nvm I'm a dumb

I have a cruze loaner, and it reminds me of camry rental I had when I crashed my focus
What motor / model?

I have a buddy who dailies the turbo model with a manual trans. I think he has the plug and play trifecta tune and an intake and even though its slow it makes silly blow off noises out of the stock turbo at 24psi haha

#122,656 ·
Lol. What's plans with other dd Honda lol
Just to drive it.
Unless I'm dumb I think he meant plans for the first honda dd you bought yes? If not ignore me

I wasn't planning on buying it but I couldn't pass it up for $800.
Holy balls 800 for that thing? You stole it
Wow that is a nice deal. Even if you only drive until the swap is finished you could easily flip for a profit I'd wager.

#122,658 ·
Holy balls 800 for that thing? You stole it
Yeah it was my sister's. A Matco Tools truck backed into it and the insurance company totalled it. Obviously it wasn't damaged THAT bad. She's been driving it since the accident problem free. So I scooped it from the insurance company, zip-tied some stuff back on the car and it's good to go.

Unless I'm dumb I think he meant plans for the first honda dd you bought yes? If not ignore me

Wow that is a nice deal. Even if you only drive until the swap is finished you could easily flip for a profit I'd wager.
I figured he knew about the other car getting a K-series.

And yeah that's the plan, I don't need two cars. Once the EK is sorted i'll sell the EM2 (most likely). It is super nice though and drives amazing. Only has 125k miles and it's been in our family since new.

#122,660 ·
Yeah, I'm starting to love this thing though. Just get in it and cruise, no F's given.

I lost a fender liner on 94 driving it home from the collision place. Ripped right off, scared me pretty good lol.

I gotta put a radio in it so I can listen to some good music. Need that aux port lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.