Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#108,601 ·
There's a WOT ac relay that shuts the compressor off lol probably killed your launch tho
Launch was spot on believe it or not. I could only imagine watching it go downthe track slower than molasses in January lol what a sight

Finally finished with welding classes at Washtenaw CC. I have an advanced certificate in Welding Technology. After this summer I will have to find a job using those skills. I have moved to Allen Park so I am Downriver so to speak. Hope to spend a little more time on the forum and catch up.
Welcome back!

#108,603 ·
Abc meet at hall road and heyes , dbag in Mustang drifted out of the lot , over corrected and then mounted the curb and hit a few people and some cars .

Needless to say that meet is dead lol

Not the best vid but you can see the stang lose it.
https://vine.co/v/hKb6LthB22Y

Probably have a better vid tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
I'll take reasons I stopped going to Woodward for $500 Alex

#108,607 ·
on a Course where the fastest of the fast cars (National level ESP Boss Mustand and National Level SM STI ran a 70.7 and a 70.6) The G was able to squeak out a 77.3 I'm very impressed with that cars performance. I fell in love with it all over again this weekend.

That all being said I may have send a PM to a buddy about a possible straight trade of the R32 for an S60R that's making 366/400 wheel

#108,608 ·
Holy crap that's terrible.
Right lol on top of imrc it has a vac leak too. But I somehow managed 34.62 mpg on the way home @ 80ish the whole way. No clue how but that's a new record. Also got a trophy from focusst.org choice. I was told I was selected as best in show as well (which I don't feel I deserved) but people higher up changed the judging around and said I couldn't win two major awards. Retarded but whatever

#108,611 ·
Nothing. It's on xceed fs section.

And no not really. Both have same kbb value (or close ish). He wants to sell the S60 and is having trouble. Figured he'd be able to sell an R32 a lot quicker to the VW crowd.

#108,613 ·
Morning people, Idle is definitely hanging up, so I need to clean the IAC valve tonight and see if that helps.

#108,614 ·
I'll take reasons I stopped going to Woodward for $500 Alex
Yeah. Like 2 years ago. If not longer.
I don't mind driving down it this time of year on a weekend though....its kinda cool, but to stop and sit somewhere....not so sure......

Never really did the "meet" thing though.......never really had something worth taking to a "meet"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.