Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#99,501 ·
That's what I use when I cook roast beef burritos. We take the leftover roast beef, leave it in the pressure cooker for 2 days, add hot sauce and seasoning, and some cheese. So good and spicy, and burns just as much on the way out. Ha!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#99,504 ·
going to look at a house for a second time.

90% sure at this point that we are going to be putting in a bid monday AM
Woo hoo! Congrats sir

Blake had a awesome sticker on his car once with the michigan mitt holding a gun lol. Would like to have that one. But nice sticker i likey
I love that sticker

Welcome to the forum and the Focus. I'm new myself, got my focus about 3 weeks ago.

Once you get by sarcasm, language, insults, and such the thread isn't bad either =)

Also, on another note...These cool ranch tacos are amazing... I'm working in the midland mall directly across from the Taco Bell in the food court... Having to resist the urge to go buy more.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
I love that mall. Hardly ever busy

Haha score im still doin the usual 2 cheesy gordita crunch and two cool ranch with a large baja lol and im 180lbs haha
I'm currently enjoying a cool ranch box with extra cool ranch taco and 2 cheese roll ups because I'm a child

#99,506 ·
why arent we allowed to swear? we are all adults. you shouldn't be on this site is your not 18 years of age. idc if your parents gave you permission to use the internet. its getting out of hand with the edits, and bans, and infractions. ugh
You're an adult, you know the answer. This site is accessable by minors. No way arround that. That being said, while yes, this is the internet. This site is privately owned.

The swear filter catches most of the unwanted language but not in memes/pics.

When we all joined we agreed to abide by certain rules in order to remain.

In the past there has been lax enforcement of certain rules in this area. Recent disputes in this thread has brought on closer scrutiny from the site mods.

Act like adults, think before posting, and the thread will be left alone.

#99,507 ·
Taco Bell Fire is child's play.
Yeah its not really spicy, I practically have to use two or more packets per taco, usually mixing in a little verde for the flavor and kick if and when I eat taco bell. I just did again for the first time in a while this week.

When I was at my other office in the old job there was one just up the hill from work though so I used to go there more often.

#99,508 ·
You guys are making me hungry. I'm picking up a cool ranch DTL on my way into work tomorrow, then Los Amigos for dinner. Mexican dining all week FTW!

#99,510 ·
oh, well let me introduce myself! You can call me Ben. But I got my Focus last year. Its a Sterling grey hatchback with new wheels and tires. I live in Northville right off of 8 mile. I love cars... obviously. I also go to OCC. I love the online car communities so I am jumping in! i have a lot little things i want to do to the sporty focus over time. Trying to go for a "smokey" in the long run. [driving]

#99,511 ·
That's what I use when I cook roast beef burritos. We take the leftover roast beef, leave it in the pressure cooker for 2 days, add hot sauce and seasoning, and some cheese. So good and spicy, and burns just as much on the way out. Ha!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Lmao , lotta burning butt talk it seems

Edit: i will have my car back today!

Edit : its gettin hot up in the mi thread lmao . # they watchin us
Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

#99,514 ·
Flint can be pretty bad even close to the universities. However only time I ran across too much trouble though was when my father had left his house empty too long while they were in the process of moving across town that some one smashed through the door.

Things seemed to get much worse in that particular neighborhood though right through when he left.

I know of other students then who were not so fortunate, and either had their cars broken into or were robbed at gun point even right near campus.

I'd graduated already so I have less and less of a need to go back there.

If you want to talk about murder in the mitten.

#99,515 ·
Wow Ben that mk3 looks great! keep up the good work,
also as a new comer it is 100% mandatory that you answer the following questions per the Michigan folk by-laws:

these questions will help us get to know you a little better:

1. How many bon bons.....(rounded to the nearest BON BON) will ONE TOBY working hour purchase.....
2. Are you gainfully employed?
3. Who would win in a fight: your Jordan or Ed? Assume the fight takes place in Timmeh's living room...each is wearing the lingerie they wore the first time you HAD SEX with them...and each is armed with lobster fists of RAGE. Fight song is "Smoke on the water"...
4. Did you finally get rid of your EX-GF at...the RECYCLING DEPOT? If so...did you receive 30 bucks in exchange?
5. Why does Vancouver act like a third-world country and burn THEIR city down when...their team loses?
6. If I were to ask you if your EX-GF is a saint, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?
7. Ever been injured during sex?
8. Is it true that Chaney is not a real person but a composite of several personality types into an experimental beta-release of a forum admin AI?
9. If the answer to #4 was "no", why not?
10. Your mom asks if you would be interested in a threesome with her best friend. Wat do?
11. Do you 'member?
12. How many USB thumb drives do you own
13. Ever sneeze and fart at the same time?
14. What is the appeal of chicken and waffles?
15. How much is too much to pay for a bottle of beer?
16. Who would win in a fight: Kyle or Aku? Assume the fight takes place on the roof of the Lowes nearest to you. Kyle is armed with a aluminum trashcan lid shield and morning star made from a plunger handle, a dog choke collar, and E30 M3 piston. Aku is dual wielding nun-chucks made from copper pipe. Both are wearing gay.jpeg shirts. Fight song is "Pumped Up Kicks" by indie rock band Foster the People.
17. Will Big Doug ever return to this thread?
18. Do you watch Glee?
19. Which bear is the best?
20. Which is better: Cuban sammich or Reuben?
22. You are driving across the Australian outback in an appropriately modded X5. Up ahead you see a curly haired fellow hitch hiking and bitching about Apple. You've stumbled upon a wild Andrei. Wat do?
23. How does it feel to not be a 23Q deadbeat?

#99,518 ·
The gun silhouette as the L in flint was common around those parts. It was definitely a town on the skids since GM pulled out most of their manufacturing facilities there since the 80s

Flint can be pretty bad even close to the universities. However only time I ran across too much trouble though was when my father had left his house empty too long while they were in the process of moving across town that some one smashed through the door.

Things seemed to get much worse in that particular neighborhood though right through when he left.

I know of other students then who were not so fortunate, and either had their cars broken into or were robbed at gun point even right near campus.

I'd graduated already so I have less and less of a need to go back there.

If you want to talk about murder in the mitten.
Been there.. done that. Based on your word choice I assume you also went to Kettering? I too am already gradumatated from there. I never had any issues with Flint while I was up there but I also really didn't leave my apt.. Wait I take that back my PS3 and games did get stolen from my apt. but w/e. Is it weird that I miss that place a little?

General Motors Institute had become Kettering University after Charles "Boss" Kettering, the man responsible for the first electric car starters, as well as other things as head of research for GM.
If you cant feel the burn it aint hot enough
Taco Bell Fire is child's play.

Both of these things

#99,520 ·
So I need to get off my parents insurance because if dumb stuff my sister did. So what is the cheapest / best insurance you guys found? I have a clean record btw

sent from my galaxy sIII

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.