Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#96,523 ·
with the miata's wheel falling apart (literally... ugh) and the SCCA not letting me change steering wheels... i might have to get one o' dem

#96,525 ·
Hey Benjamin, I saw your post in rigz for the ST spoiler. Wakes the back end up. I like it. I have the F2 carbon fiber spoiler for my SVT and I think it does the same. The top is painted body color (sonic blue) but I left the carbon fiber showing underneath.

Frosted Glass is a great color. It would really pop with some high powered silver, light weight, multi-spoke aftermarket wheels me thinks. Maybe something from OZ racing if in your budget :)

-Jen

#96,526 ·
Hey Benjamin, I saw your post in rigz for the ST spoiler. Wakes the back end up. I like it. I have the F2 carbon fiber spoiler for my SVT and I think it does the same. The top is painted body color (sonic blue) but I left the carbon fiber showing underneath.

Frosted Glass is a great color. It would really pop with some high powered silver, light weight, multi-spoke aftermarket wheels me thinks. Maybe something from OZ racing if in your budget :)

-Jen
Did you get that heated seat switch??

#96,528 ·

-Jen
Did you get that heated seat switch??
Jen..

Speaking of parts.. did you still want that 4-ball pool ball shifter?

#96,529 ·

-Jen
Thanks Jen.

I'm not quite looking for wheels yet as the tires still have a lot of tread left and if I did get a new set of wheels I'd stick to 17" or smaller for summer performance/ all season radials and would use the stock wheels for winter tires, however I'm not sure how well that would package with living in a compartment (apartment).

I kind of liked the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3s, as well as the factory gun metal or polished aluminum 17" wheels from the 2013, although they would be heavier than the aftermarket ones.

#96,531 ·
probs. if i can find one that's not also falling apart. might see if i can junkyard it

#96,533 ·
it's alright, thanks though scott. i'll wait and see, do a little poking around myself.

#96,535 ·
#96,539 ·
Edit: also wants this motor for project Porsche

4.0 L inline 6 cylinder DOHC. Its either a Ford or Volvo motor. Not sure which.
wait you have a project porsche!? more details right meow!

please?
It looks tight! Does it get dirty easily?? How to clean?

Or do leather w/perf leather accents and red or white striping??
easy to clean, doesn't really get dirty, although mine was wrapped by Recaro so it was made with the same envelope pushing top shelf material they use on all their seats.

the key is making sure you dont grab the wheel when your hands are greasy as that deteriorates the material. I was also paranoid about wiping my hands off if they were super sweaty in the summer. I dont think Aku is that OCD about his though and it still looks just as good as mine did a year ago.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...on/203298-cleaning-suede-wheel-shiftknob.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.