Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#96,021 ·
If the Fiesta ST is too much...

This with light mods and a drop...
The key problem with the Sonic RS beyond its roots as an Aveo is the fact that the performance version uses the exact same 1.4L turbo as the base Sonic with no extra power or performance. Its an appearance package only, the Fiesta ST uses a 1.6 L turbocharged direct injected motor with closer to 200 hp.

#96,022 ·
The key problem with the Sonic RS beyond its roots as an Aveo is the fact that the performance version uses the exact same 1.4L turbo as the base Sonic with no extra power or performance. Its an appearance package only, the Fiesta ST uses a 1.6 L turbocharged direct injected motor with closer to 200 hp.
And it gets disc brakes all around, rather than drums. Amongst other things. Do some more reading.

#96,023 ·
yes. i was surprised nobody said that yet

#96,030 ·
Point? You don't think I'm aware of that fact if it's a car I'm researching to possibly buy?

#96,038 ·
basically wants to be able to control his forum because he feels like he pays for the right to do so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.