Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#74,162 ·
Idk achoo... maybe during the day Friday? :p

Maybe Sunday to be honest... this weekend is open because ill be invalid for a bit.

Also more time to finish the wifey's xmas present.

Sent from my DROID R2-D2

#74,174 ·
Will be asking for the position i turned down at quicklane tomorrow. I should hopefully get it since they have asked me twice again since i turned it down. If i do, i get to use their air tools and equipment and 10% above cost on ford parts like steve give us, but no shipping fee :).

#74,175 ·
Wow wtf. The kid is a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g dumb Ass for recording that shit. It kinda looks like he blind sided the guy kicking his Ass like that. No [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g way if it was 1-1 he woulda done all that with not a scratch on him.

He will get an assualt charge for that for sure if the guy presses charges
Normally I would disagree but I think you're probably right for the mere fact that the guy was a vet. any average joe wouldn't have a chance but a war vet will for sure have a chance.

#74,178 ·
Morning all.

They were both wrong but the kid took it way to far with he did. Esp making a Damn YouTube video of what he did to the guy. Call the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g cops end of story. People who think they are all bad Ass for beating some guys Ass are [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g dumb. He was basically saying I would've killed you and goes and posts it. Wtf

#74,179 ·
As soon as he stopped him from painting, he had no right do do anything else. The fact that the guy was trying to leave, and he injured him during that, is not good. Not good.

Morning bishes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.