Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#69,801 ·
does anyone have a set of EAP's i could borrow for like 3 days or whatnot? I don't feel like dropping 1k on new rims and tires for focusfest, and i will pay you to borrow them!! Please let me know! they have to be SVT eap's. miles put on them will be about 1000 (to KY and back) I will pay you 50 bucks just for the 3 days which i think is pretty fair! but ya, lemme know!! since i will be showing off all my carbon fiber parts, i want the car to look really really good.

#69,809 ·
I jsut dont have the money for a rear sway bar right now or else I would.

Does anyone have an extra laptop laying around they would be willing to sell me? I need some PC to run my tuner and only have my mac and dont want to deal with partitioning and such ( having to purchase a new copy of windows for one program...)

just needs to be a PC with a solid battery and Wifi and in acceptable condition.

#69,810 ·
And yes the stuff on there right now=junk.
Also have mysterious sound that no one can figure out. Im ho[ing it just has to do with the shitty suspension so it will go away when DGRs go in. if not maybe we could at least diagnose?

#69,811 ·
Anyone looking for an old school lever rifle? Got a Winchester 94, pre '64 manufacture (the good years...) in .32 special. Scope and mount, sling, good condition. Original owner engraved initials in the forearm, otherwise it looks very nice for it's age.

Need some cash QUICK so if anyone local wants it shoot me a PM. Trying to get it sold tonight. $300 takes it. I'm in Dearborn Heights, I'll drive a bit to meet if needed (nothing too absurd...).

I've got a box or two of ammo for it, too.

#69,814 ·
I jsut dont have the money for a rear sway bar right now or else I would.

Does anyone have an extra laptop laying around they would be willing to sell me? I need some PC to run my tuner and only have my mac and dont want to deal with partitioning and such ( having to purchase a new copy of windows for one program...)

just needs to be a PC with a solid battery and Wifi and in acceptable condition.
just run bootcamp. if you need windows i know a guy who knows a guy.... [shhh]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.