Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#6,063 ·
cool well let me know andrei, because i will just ride around with out them for a while. And my new svt needs the clutch master cylinder replaced to. but im going to see if i can get it covered by ford
damn, not that one too! Soon we will be pro's at replaceing the clutch cylinders!!

but ya, the mileage is like what, 30ish? It may be covered!

#6,064 ·
yea its got 34250 now.

I think im just going to do it my self and try and get them to give me the damn part. but other then that the new car is great! My boost gauge builds boost now LOLZ.

I think i need to get my boost gauge calibrated though. It only maxes out at 4 lbs. and it doesnt sit in the middle when its off. it leans more towards vaccum

#6,066 ·
who has an atx bracket they want to sell me?!?!?! i spent the last 15 minutes taking my throttle body off and getting the tps and brackets off then when i went to put on the bbk i did a "o you've got to be [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g kidding me!" turns out you cant just take the bracket off your stocker and bolt it to the auto like i thought doh
so who knows of an atx bracket!?!?! i want it now!

#6,070 ·
#6,075 ·
you didnt get any of my buddies srt 4 or cbr 600!!! what the hell man, what the hell i will have my title tomorrow so i will cruising to the secretary of state and everywhere yonder after

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.