Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#152 ·
Welcome! I kinda wish there was more enthusiasm near me but at least once mine is done, ill be unique around my town.
wagamos where you live, town?

hey guys im from MI, well the u.p and most are downstate[:(]
but ive met bacarl cuz he went to tech up here, and we autoX and he beat my best time by 4-5 seconds, GRRR[slap]

#154 ·
It's good to see we're gettin more people to join our group... now sure if i've said it but i'm from the downriver area

i know it's a lil ways away but anyone planning on attending the downriver cruise this summer?

#155 ·
^hahah your avvy never bores me euro, and i doubt i will cuz its a long drive, but i went to FITF which was 14 hours well prolly less but close to 14. ill see what happens, how about a u.p g2g? [:D]

#156 ·
yea i dunno about doin a eupper gathering lol, tho my buddy's sister goes to school up there at Finlandia U but i know for sure he wouldn't be up for that long of a drive for a Focus gathering, but we tried to get one goin around here but i pretty much faild miserably haha, maybe spring time we'll get another one goin, the planning was pretty scattered and nobody really knew what what happening for sure lol so we'll see what happens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.