Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#124,603 ·
Hey guys. Long time member, but it's been a very long time since I've been on. Figured I'd post here local before going to other places. I have an 06 ST that I'm salvaging. Car was a highway whore, has ~370k on her. Car ran and drove fine before pulling it apart.

If you're looking for something let me know and I'll shoot pics of it. Car is in Fowlerville, but I work in Redford. So I can possibly meet within reason.

Few goodies I will list. I have a Goodridge SS brake line kit. New in box.

Have a Saleen strut tower bar.

Saleen gauge cluster, although it doesn't light up via the "electroluminescent" way. Gauge connections were damaged and still needs the normal gauge bulbs to light up at night. Although I did get the Saleen pig tail and regulator to light it up properly. And I had another Saleen gauge that should be good somewhere. Have to search for that.

I have a brand new Ford Racing suspension kit. Direct 2006 ST replacement shocks, struts, bumpers and mounts. No springs.

Has a Ford Racing Borla SS exhaust on it. Should be fine haven't looked under there. I had to make a small extension for it to fit the SAP rear bumper. Believe that was mild steel so that's the only weak link. Also have the stock exhaust in mint condition.

Wheels are a little ugly, but straight. Aluminum 16" only put on the ST's. Tires are good. Would be solid if cleaned up.

SAP rear bumper is in great shape. The trunk lid with spoiler is in good condition. Has some rust forming on the inside, but nothing terrible. The front SAP bumper is there. But needs love. Missing clips that hold the "mesh" to the bumper. Held together by paracord. Missing one... maybe both fog lights. But with some love it could be brought back. Rarer body kit, so might be worth saving?

Has the Sony sound system. Sub was damaged, but repaired. Works fine. Door speakers are good.

Lastly.....the one and only Cosworth CAI. Original owner. Still have the box. Has an AEM dry flow filter as the Cosworth one fell apart awhile back. $250 firm on that.

Oh, ported stock throttle body and urethane dog bone.

SCT XCAL3 tuner. Currently not unlocked. Will do that soon. These are unsupported now, but still work. This one's the SF3 version though which has preloaded tunes for a bunch of Ford vehicles.

No front lights...no clue where they disappeared to. Rear tails are mint. Seats are in decent shape, good cleaning and they'd be perfect. Although the drivers heating doesn't work.

Again open to offers. Let me know, I'll send pics of stuff. Here are a couple.

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Grille
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering part
Wood Brick Art Metal Road surface
Finger Wrist Nail Gadget Automotive exterior
Speedometer Motor vehicle Blue Automotive tire Steering part
Motor vehicle Hood Tire Product Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.