Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#12,221 ·
they are these rims. the eaps are not going anywhere. lookway to sexy when i take the time to clean them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill take 270 from you foci folks

Are those 16's or 17's. I wonder how those would look on my bumble bee...

Kinda like the idea of less spokes but...hmm

Decisions decisions. What kinda tires are on them?

#12,226 ·
Are those 16's or 17's. I wonder how those would look on my bumble bee...

Kinda like the idea of less spokes but...hmm

Decisions decisions. What kinda tires are on them?
they are 17s and the tires are no good.two are ok for a little while but two are shot. tires are stock svt contis

and hell ill take 250

#12,227 ·
they are 17s and the tires are no good.two are ok for a little while but two are shot. tires are stock svt contis

and hell ill take 250
Any road rash or bends in them? And is it possible to pick up before or by Friday evening? lol That would be SHWEET to have for the metro cruise up here this weekend!

#12,229 ·
Minor very minor curb rash on one of them. And sure you could pick em before or by friday. The tires would be ok to ride around on for that but i wouldnt ride around on the bald ones for long at all.

No bends or anything like that on them at all
Any way you could possibly get a pic up of the curb rash? I shall get money collected tonight and get the babies on at the same time as my suspension!

#12,236 ·
matt you suck! now just hang onto your euros for a while then sell them to me next year so i can get them powdercoated black and be dead sexy!
Alright sounds good! WOOT I'm pumped!

I dont know about the meet...cause I have just about a 1.5-2 hour drive just one way!

#12,238 ·
if anyone needs new tires my mom works for continental and can get a deal on any conti tire sold at tire rack.

so svteuro88 if you buy ed's rims and want some tires i can have my mom figure out what price she would get on whatever conti's you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.