Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#12,161 ·
well I don't know about you guys but I rode in the cruise for about 10 hours and I had numerous compliments and tons of questions from people along the street. Your "dream" cruise is only the dream car that you make, it's a car show of personal interest and aspiration. There is no one to say I didn't belong there, because I was, and being one of the only street tuned Foci in the entire thing I would have to say I stood out and made people look in a positive manner.

#12,169 ·
well its gotta be jacked up, and we have to mess with the CAT becasue the header comes with the crossbar, or whatever its called, plus, i no nothing about exhaust systems. I dont no where to start if you want me to replace the whole thing.

BTW...Peach flavored popsicles are disgusting..[xx(]

You going to be around this weekend for the 28th street cruise? If so you should come by where I'll be. (Discount Tire by Berger Chevy). Brad and I can both show you a bunch of options to go with. This will be a lot easier to explain in person.

Also a problem that I've ran into doing exhausts before is when taking just parts of the old system off, stuff does and will break. So if you do it all at once you don't have to worry about breaking the old.

#12,173 ·
YAYS!!!

loving the pics wagamos!

intake manifold looks good.

a part of me wishes i could port mine.

and how much of an underdrive is that setup?

#12,175 ·
ok.

its all good.

when you expecting to be rocking the boost?

#12,178 ·
You going to be around this weekend for the 28th street cruise? If so you should come by where I'll be. (Discount Tire by Berger Chevy). Brad and I can both show you a bunch of options to go with. This will be a lot easier to explain in person.

Also a problem that I've ran into doing exhausts before is when taking just parts of the old system off, stuff does and will break. So if you do it all at once you don't have to worry about breaking the old.
i no nothing about a 28th Street cruise. But i geuss ill be there now [thumb]
Discount Tire? What time does this start..and is it like..a car parade? or are a few guys just going cruising or night racing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.