Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#114,586 ·
^ Thank you!! If anyone wants to be a contributor, just let me know. Just have to post car stuff related to hand brakes. (Drifting, rally, hooning, cars pics etc.)

#114,588 ·
if you guys know anyone looking to trade some svt wheels pm me please. thinking about trading my enkie 18" for a set of svt wheels.
pics of them freshly cleaned and waxed if anyone wants to see them. tires are a year old with roughly 15k miles on them. they are currently on the car.

#114,598 ·
#114,600 ·
i would go with the keendwood. better eq adjustment and everything else is easily comparable. have an extra 2 bands in eq isn't much but I would rather have more control then less control. if using amps they both have the same pre outs and pre out voltage. they both can produce a clean signal up to 3/4 volume with out a problem which is important when wanting to make sure your speakers will have a long well used life. a poor signal increases the chances of distortion/clipping and creates more heat for the speakers causing them to burn up faster.

now, to answer the question on how much more people could possible need in a cd player lol.
me, I need a lot. I like a well rounded system. loud but nice sound quality all at the same time. im more about being loud then sq but I still want sq so that the music is that much more enjoyable. I personally have a pioneer 80 prs. 14 band eq with left right speaker separation, 3 way active network, great sound processor built in, time alignment, 5 volt pre outs and a clean signal to full volume. not to mention the hands free Bluetooth and sd card slot with 2 usb connections and aux. gives me complete control over all my speakers in the car from the tweets to the subs. helps me achieve the output I want with just turning the volume up while keeping the volume down a lower and a quick change from one pre set eq to the other great sound quality. set up right and you can feel as if there is a concert right there in your car and you have a front seat to the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.