Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#114,524 ·
Will be in the house within 2 weeks , it's hazeltucky , but neighborhood seems alright ( in terms of colors ) it's between 9 and 10 just off 75.

LOOK AT THAT GARAGE!!!!

Apparently previous owner spent all his money on the Super garage , went bankrupt and lost the house.... now its MIIINEE!!!

oh , in other news , Chrysler hired me

#114,527 ·
My. God.

Look at everything Ive missed! Congrats to everyone on everything theyre doing. Like I said yesterday on facebook, this is shaping up to be the year of many changes and most of you are proving that! Ill be back in another month

#114,530 ·
Also new Chrysler 200s is pretty bad ass.

295hp, AWD with 9 speed auto and paddles. That sounds like a lot of fun. Oh and supposed to get 30mpg highway... (And looks classy as eff inside.)

#114,538 ·
Where is the new place? I have a close buddy/coworker that lives in Royal Oak.
Leaving royal oak , going to hazel park.

At first I was reluctant to even consider it , but after meeting a few neighbors , and scoping the hood ( which is between 9 and 10 mile , of i75 ) I realized the area is far from " bad "

Neighboring houses are well kept , as well as the vehicle's ( ever hear of the broken window theory ? ) , and the neighbors are cordial.

So it works , better than I thought id get for the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.