Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#114,461 ·
Morning people.

Nitro Circus last night was super dope.

Chick on a dirt bike did a back flip. Dude did a double back flip. Dude put 2 audience members on his dirt bike and then did a back flip. Guy in a wheel chair did a huge front flip. and lots of other dope shenanigans.

#114,462 ·
A $1700 difference doesn't mean shit for your payment.. lol it's literally like $10-15 if that. Where's it at?

Congrats brad! Did you guys get it inspected? Part of me sorta wishes we did but $3-500 out of pocket..wasn't really feelin it at the time. Especially with two other inspectors already having to look at it
No we didn't we had it appraised but we didn't bother with the extra cost for inspection, we've known the people quite a while and the husband/wife are both super over the top OCD about pretty much everything. even when we were first interested in the house for the price they told us they still went through and re-sided part of the house because it was wood siding and wood peckers had gotten at it a bit.

stuff like that, I"m hoping we don't get bit in the ass but from what we know about them I think it'll be ok.

#114,465 ·
Nitro Circus was super awesome, and while we were over on the east side this happened:

And because of this visit I once again am being indecisive and am contemplating selling off the G35.

This isn't to replace it with anything this time though.. This would simply to be out of a car payment and down on 1 insurance payment. Between that and my insurance on the R finally going down I could be potentially looking at like $400ish/mo in savings.

Would then just drive R year round and build that car up turbo style..

#114,474 ·
the narrow angle should have better weight distribution as it keeps more weight on the centerline vs the fat v6 they come with.

also I'd guess because as you said more room plus now maybe he hopes to sell some of those adapter plates, VW guys that are RWD swapping their car might be interested in running a 6spd nissan trans?

#114,475 ·
Mornings! Scott not to steer you away but the association for that sub is a giant crock and the rules for the sub are super strict. My buddy lives in there and Kristen and I bid on probably 8 houses in there before I started talking to him more in depth about it. Just don't want to see you get screwed buddy

Thanks im expecting the association to be dicks. Maybe not that bad though. I hate the people at my parents house. I jeard some places u cant qork on ur car in driveway and wash ur car too. I dont care what they say, im washing my car pn driveway. Got garage to work on car

#114,477 ·
They complained about my buddy working on his ranger. In his garage. They also have a super long drawn out process if you want to change your siding. That's why there's maybe 5 houses in there that aren't white. When I heard about how they handle the association fees (money wise) I was out. They put a lien on my buddy's house because of mismanagement of money. It's a nice sub don't get me wrong but I couldn't do it and I'm glad I didn't get in there. He's actually putting his house up very soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.