Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#10,148 ·
That's the way i feel~!

I talked to the insurance lady again. I told her i felt the comparison was unfair because of how many LX focuses she compared it to considering the lx has no options. She said she would "re-do" the market search again and see what it says. I told her i would appreciate it if she did not compare it to any LX focuses and we will see what the average is. Shes probably going to [:)][:)][:)][:)] me over now.

#10,150 ·
Well, I went through the report she faxed to me. I redid the average of all the cars WITHOUT the LX focuses and it raised my average to 6555. I still included the other se's and zx3/5's that had 150,000 miles. But i gurantee if she got rid of the cars that were over 100k miles and the lx focuses my average would be at LEAST 6700.

slkdf;alsdfjlksfdsjf

#10,151 ·
Without Wambach in the lineup for the Olympics, the United States would appear to have little chance of defending its 2004 gold medal at the Beijing Games against such stiff potential competition as Germany, Brazil and North Korea. Wambach is the team's leading scorer, with 99 career goals in 127 matches, and is considered one of the world's top forwards.

Even before Wambach got hurt, injuries had begun to deplete the American depth. Defender Cat Whitehill and midfielder Leslie Osborne have already been lost for the Olympics after tearing anterior cruciate ligaments in their knees.

[mecry] [mecry] [mecry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.