Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#10,061 ·
#10,066 ·
I have 6 systems on the bench right now and they're all doing stuff. Today is a pretty decent day.

There's a meeting after work on the 23rd at canton. You should ask Dave if you need to be there. He just went to Denso though, so shoot him an email.

Nah, if he wants me to go, he'll send me an e-mail. i wouldn't worry about it.

Hes also going to see me a good two more times before then. So i'm sure i'll hear about it.

#10,077 ·
i'm picking up a free honda crx si this weekend that i found off of facebook! i think i'm gonna wind up selling the jrsc as soon as i get it and maybe doing a h22 motor swap into the crx!!!!!! the focus will become my daily driver and the crx will become my track toy sleeper weapon!
200whp 165tq NA in a 2000 car?!?!?!?! that will be way to much fun to pass up!
this page is my inspiriation!
http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/MyH22ACrxHF.html
sorry if you focus peeps dont like it...but i've always been a honda hater with the exception of the crx which seems awesome to me because it weighs nothing and is pretty much just a street legal fully enclosed go kart!

#10,079 ·
i'm picking up a free honda crx si this weekend that i found off of facebook! i think i'm gonna wind up selling the jrsc as soon as i get it and maybe doing a h22 motor swap into the crx!!!!!! the focus will become my daily driver and the crx will become my track toy sleeper weapon!
200whp 165tq NA in a 2000 car?!?!?!?! that will be way to much fun to pass up!
this page is my inspiriation!
http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/MyH22ACrxHF.html
sorry if you focus peeps dont like it...but i've always been a honda hater with the exception of the crx which seems awesome to me because it weighs nothing and is pretty much just a street legal fully enclosed go kart!
i kinda like it, it has great potential for exterior if done right with decent body kit. i don't like the exterior as it stands right now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.