Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#10,021 ·
night skank! when am i gonna get me lip?
I am going to work on that. I have been pretty busy lately. Just got the bike back today and it is running great. So hopefully i'll be able to swing it next week. I might be able to meet you at your work or something. I doubt I am going to woodward friday, maybe saturday night.

#10,026 ·
I am going to work on that. I have been pretty busy lately. Just got the bike back today and it is running great. So hopefully i'll be able to swing it next week. I might be able to meet you at your work or something. I doubt I am going to woodward friday, maybe saturday night.
ok thats cool. im off saturday so that will work. maybe the lesbians will go to and we can go to a movie to

#10,027 ·
what are you getting in trade kevin?
If I told you, I would have to kill you. It is something OG.

ok thats cool. im off saturday so that will work. maybe the lesbians will go to and we can go to a movie to
Yeah, I am not sure what. I don't think I really wanna do another movie as I will be going tomorrow night and be up late and ish. We'll figure it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.