Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Open Garage Day

3K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  XxDRIVERxX 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone would be interested in an open garage day, I have a pretty good sized garage (3800 sq ft) with a Rotary lift, Heated, Trans jack, engine hoist, oil dump etc. and just about all the tools you would need to do anything. me and Joe (Avengerc4) were talking about a garage day at my house so I just figured Id make a post about it. im in kankakee near Bradley/Bourbonnais(more well known then kankakee) its about 45min south of chicago. It would probably happen somtime Late Feb or Early March, just post if ur interested!

-Shawn

#2 ·
Definately :) Since we talked about it I guess I can be the first to say yes lol....coemon more people come on in...we'll have some fun! :)

#5 ·
meh other people is over rated ;) j/k j/k lets get together and do this! :) It'll be fun we can swap stories and parts and learn some shit we didn't already know before! :D I know I will I dunno about you other guys....your all way smarter then me but we can always learn!! ;)

#6 ·
i'd be down, but my next few months are busy. let me know when plans are finalized, and i'll see what i can get for mods to bring to this installation celebration.

#10 ·
bump...I got some of my friends wanting to come so they should be there as well....one has a blue focus zx3 with a bunch of shit done and the other I dunno cause he just got it...(Justins cousin never met him) b ut they should be there as well! :)

#13 ·
im in kankakee near Bradley/Bourbonnais(more well known then kankakee) its about 45min south of chicago. It would probably happen somtime Late Feb or Early March, just post if ur interested!
this is commin close to late feb early march....lets start naming days you wanna do it...March 12th or 19th anyone??? gives me time to call off work

#14 ·
oh and I'll bring that cd with your drifting video shawn..we can watch that as well and see the pics from the meet we had and the South Bend meet :) of Focus in the Field :D

#20 ·
popecruz said:
can i hoist my car up on the lift, then take a pic, and bring it down?
Thats kinda the point of this, Lift is there for use.. Im gonna operate it but if u want ur car on there for one thing or another.. go for it. as long as all my tools end up in my possesion at the end of the day, Ill be a happy camper.

Cowsgomoo- Ill get a meet-location found on map quest so we can just meet there, then cruise to my house (too complicated to have u find my house, lol) it will be somthing right off I57 though, thats for sure.

-Shawn

#21 ·
ok cool..now whaty time on the 12th? the day is called off so I'm gonna be buying my supplies to paint my calipers and drumns...if anyonme wants theirs painted I'll do it for em just buy the shit :) free painting comeon whos not down for that???? well if you wanna know what to buy just ask on here I forgot what the shit is called and its at hjome (I'm at work) so lemme know and I'll tell yah waht to get...its at autozone and I think its called duplicolor engine temp paint? who knows....well lets get a time...I say we meet up at about noon? 1??? whats everyone want? :)
-Joe

#23 ·
I was just thinking why not sunday, I have everysunday off so that would be better for me, and Irebound. atleast?

But for directions we would meet at the I57 FleeMarket, Exit 312 which is right off I57.
-Shawn

Edit: n/m just realize u called off already joe.
Stick to saturday I guess, Maybe you can still get it off Irebound.. hopfully?

#26 ·
ahh I'll kick Justins ass and make him come....does anyone know how to install brakes? Cause if so I'm gonna get some and so will Justin....that bastard is commin!!! lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.