Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Weekly Local Meets

43K views 631 replies 23 participants last post by  Mumford 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanna start this to keep the sightings thread on topic. If you have a place where you meet up weekly put it here and I'll keep adding to the list (all Great Lakes areas). This would be the place where we ask who's all going and whatnot.

Downtown Plymouth - 7-7:30 Thursdays

#7 · (Edited)
I may or may not be late and may or may not have to leave for a few minutes. Got someone that wants to meet up with me about a couple things I'm selling. All depends on when I get a call. But I'm only a couple miles from the meet. Be nice to finally get some local guys out here. Weather has been a factor lately.

P.S. As stated in another thread. A band will be playing on the stage tonight at kellog park so parking my be an issue. Other areas to park are up for discussion. I will probably be hitting up the car wash at main st. and the railroad tracks before I come up.

#10 ·
Time and locations are up at the top of the thread. Keep an eye out for posts pertaining to who is coming and if weather is a factor. Last weeks meet in DTP wasn't so bad toward the end. Hopefully this weeks will be better. I think we need a better spot though. Welcome back to the area.

#12 ·
We were trying to meet at the Penn, but parking isn't good at times because of the concerts in the park. We ended up meeting at the parking lot next to Bode's last thursday. I think we should find something a little more sighting friendly, say between ann arbor rd and kellog park.

#18 ·
At this time, because we are just now beginning to meet in the area it will be hit or miss on a decent meet. But the more that show should get people to notice its a good meet and get more to participate. Northville isn't that far. I live almost in salem and I'll be there for a meet as long as someone is going to be there.

#24 ·
I probably won't be in every week but I figured downtown Plymouth was an easier area for everyone to find. Plus with all the different businesses we could easily access food and whatnot if that's something someone wanted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.