Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cruise Night...*Woodstock, Illinois*

31K views 260 replies 27 participants last post by  glocker 
#1 ·
I want to get a bunch of people together for a cruise night... i live in a small town in illinois called woodstock... anyone from around my area knows the town, groundhog day the movie, the square, blah blah blah... anyway, i would love to get a cruise night going to see what other locals have done to their foci... let me know what everyone thinks...

[poke][werd][ohcrap][gunfire][driving][rant]

#41 ·
Yeah i like albarry's idea haha... it really all depends on how many people show... if we get a bunch of people we will cruise the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] out of these towns... lol But if it's just a couple people and we will chill and get drunk like albarry said lol

#45 ·
Crystal Lake has an anti-cruising ordinance. I could not get the link to work but go to crystallake.org, click on city codes/minutes, city code, chapter 500. Fine is $75 to $500 per offense. It's kind of weasel-worded: I think they can count each time you "cruise" (drive by 3 or more times in a 2 hour period) on (or adjacent to) highway 14 between 176 and Sands road as 5 separate offenses if they want because you're going past several "traffic control points" along 14. Hard to tell. If that's true, it's doubtful they would do that ordinarily unless they wanted to throw the book at you.[nono][read]

#49 ·
Okay people, Just an FYI we can still cruise, the ordinances of Crystal Lake are that you cannot cruise up and down the strip. But if we meet at wings and cruise to IDK lake in the hills, cary, woodstock, wherevere then the ordance doesn't matter. A true cruise night doesn't just stay in one town. Idk about everyone else but i sure as heck don't want to be stuck in one town for that night. But like i said, everyone meet at "wings etc." in Crystal Lake @ 5:30 PM.

#68 ·
DAMN YOU ADAM!! LOL that's cool man there will be other times!! :) if it doesn't work for a couple mope people we will reschedule but lets see what everyone else says as well. Not to say that you aren't important Adam, but i would like to see what else is up :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.