Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ohio Random Thread

87K views 764 replies 49 participants last post by  IngotMK3 
#1 ·
hey everyone in the elyria/lorain area there is a weekly car show at the big lots here in elyria. its every friday around six i think. i just figured i would let everyone know

#233 ·
Yeah, hit one of those [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing man hole things sticking up out of the ground. It wasn't marked and there was a car next to me so I couldn't get over in time. I'm back to stock wheels for the rest of the year I suppose since I had to change them out in the next few weeks here for winter anyway.

#235 ·
Yup. That's why I had the cops come out (idk if you saw them). They just made a traffic incident report, and said to take pictures, and call City Hall tomorrow (as they apparently aren't in after 4pm) to see if they would cover the cost of replacing the tire. The suspension is fine, and so is the rim, so I think I'm alright. But I have low profile tires, so it'll be ~$150 for just one. We'll see how it goes.

#237 ·
I'm glad the rim was ok. I'm always worried about that happening to me. The roads are horrible around here you can't swerve to miss one hole with out hitting another. I have 40 series tire too. I'm more worried about the rim than tire although my tires are $165 a pop.

#236 ·
Good luck, I guess if a tire was the only casualty your lucky. I've hear of ppl hitting those so fast there airbags go off

and jake if your interested pm me about those lights. Otherwise I'll just tear them open for lenses lol but figured I would help another first get who could use them out

#244 ·
*cough* market place *cough*

#248 ·
prolly means Mazda 3, but i don't know if any 'chip' that will make a duratec go to 8,500, except at tune. Even if it was a speed 3 motor, they quit making power around 6,300 rpms, which goes for a stock duratec too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.