Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ohio Random Thread

87K views 764 replies 49 participants last post by  IngotMK3 
#1 ·
hey everyone in the elyria/lorain area there is a weekly car show at the big lots here in elyria. its every friday around six i think. i just figured i would let everyone know

#54 ·
you wont have a problem identifying me if ya see me idk of any other sedan with a rs replica bumper up here. plus mine sticks out like a sore thumb since its not even all primed yet lol

#56 ·
seems like elyria is where all the ohio focus activitys at or atleast alot of it. every now and then i see one thats lightly modded but not much and most are ricey autozone parts

#57 ·
For all the elyria fanatics there is a car show at the moose lodge on ternes street and I think its ten bucks to enter but you get food and everything ill have more details when I get home. Oh yeah its a Saturday so i might go

#66 ·
Yeah I ended up going there. Very convenient for me. I just dropped it off and walked across the street to work lol.

I'm so happy with it. It looks amazing and I've already have countless compliments on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.