Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Wisconsin People

241K views 3K replies 100 participants last post by  RuinedSVT 
#1 ·
We need our own chat thread. [hihi]

#240 ·
hey guys whats up?

im new to Focus Fanatics but ive been around FJ like A LOT so i bet some of you know me from there? i hope?

well anyways im in waukesha (right outside mil for those of you who dont know?)

check out my rigz..err.."showroom" thread as you call it here to learn a little more about me! i had a big long intro and everything.. it was epic. :p haha

-gabe

#246 ·
hey man waukesha is where its at! youre right in the middle of everything and is super nice.. plus you get to roll with me! [headbang]

#249 ·
Why "O boy" ? Nothing bad, I hope. And hopefully she's a good Comp O that wasn't beat to shit. I call dibs on getting the first ride at the next G2G!! [clap]

Annnd my belt squeal is getting more and more persistent. VERY annoying. It's making me hate my car. I have to turn off the heat, throw it in neutral, and hope it stops. When I downshift around corners and accelerate again, she starts right back up. Not so bad when she's warmed up, but when she's cold, she's baaad.

If I could get out, smack the shit out of her and tell her to straighten up, I would. But, unfortunately, she doesn't listen to me. [V]

#250 ·
It's in pretty decent shape. Just really needed a good cleanin' and such. It was stored in a barn for the winter. I believe it has a magnaflow exhaust and a aem cold air intake. I gotta get one of those valves for the intake piping so she doesn't suck any mositure in. The mileage is around the mid 50's and it wasn't driven in winter at all. I purchased the car for the first and only owner. I'll def. get some pics up when I get it finished.

#252 ·
i have the aem bypass valve new in box. you can have it for 40 if you really want one. and mike the bypass valve is worthin when the streets around your job flood. (the used aem i picked up ended up being pretty bashed up, and missing a connector to hook up both halves.

but i still wouldnt drive it in winter...

#253 ·
Awesome. I can't wait to see some pictures!

And woot @ me getting a new phone tonight. No more shitty Blackberry! Android powah ftw! So you should all text me your phone numbers (if you want me to have them) along with your name, and a picture (if ya don't mind.) My contact list looks much better if I have a picture to go with everyone's number. A pic of your Focus will do. Or like Scott did, an up-shirt picture. Lawlz.

920-253-1134 for those interested.

#254 ·
gotta be careful with the upshirt pics, im sure a few of us you'd be lookin at the img going "who's this chick?" lol

#255 ·
Went and washed the Focus today, was starting to look like I bought a white one instead of a black one[:I] Should have taken some before and I after pics but I was out shopping and didn't think of it at the time[dunno]

#257 ·
Didn't get a chance to snap any pics of the car yet. Was a busy day at the DMV and getting the car put together. Just gotta get the IMRC taken care of and she'll be good to go. I guess it really doesn't pay to get the bypass for the intake. I've never ran a cold air intake before, so I'm not that familiar with them.

It's a bummer to run the car in winter, but what ya gonna do. I used to always have a winter beater, but got rid of my last one when I didn't have any place to put it.

#260 ·
Ugh..... By next winter, I Iwill DEFINIITELY have to get some winter rims and tires.... cause the 18's and the summer tires on the Lancer GTS are just NOT cutting it.

Although.... I am learning quite a lot about drifting..... All on accident, benig FORCED to learn, because my car sldes around even with just a LTTLE snow on the ground.

Grrrrr.....

#265 ·
AND winter rims!!! [;)] haha.

I wanted the first big mod to be an exhaust and CAI, but they are so damn expensive cause the 4b12 engine is so new that not too many options exist for it yet.

Ah well, I still like the exterior mods and interior lighting mods that I''ve had done to it.

Woooo.... Go LandShark!

[burnout]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.