Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Wisconsin People

241K views 3K replies 100 participants last post by  RuinedSVT 
#1 ·
We need our own chat thread. [hihi]

#173 ·
if everyone who owned the game didnt use traction abs and steering assists i'd be on f1 2010 almost all day long....unfortunitely those of us who want to actually drive the vehicle cant win against those who let the pc drive for them

#190 ·
I didn't even know you had an SVTF. Lol. The name apparently didn't give it away. I just assumed you used to have one, then sold it and bought your sedan and never changed your username. Lulz.

Does it run? You should trade me pink slips for mah zx3. [hihi]

Posted via FF Mobile

#198 ·
me too... im not going out in this crap... dads enjoying himself... i hope our roads are ok when i have to drive to work... they still havent come by with a plow out here.

#199 ·
Had to take Kayla to work this morning, and then go pick her up, and there's plenty of plowed snow still on the main roads, and plenty of spots that they couldn't get it back down to the pavement with the plows, so now it's like the surface of the moon in some spots, not exactly fun in my car, but oh well.

Mike

#200 ·
They still didn't plow here in Denmark, there was no point in it. Some people with pickups plowed narrow paths here and there, but thats about it. I was just running through 4ft drifts with the Ranger, and having some fun. I tossed 300lbs in sandbags in the back, so now the ass end isn't swinging all over the place.

#201 ·
I drove to Valders in the storm around 8pm last night and then left there around 3:30pm today and made it home safely in the SES. She has some power for a 4-banger, but I did get stuck in the BF's driveway last night and by his shop this morning [shameful]

#209 ·
Well I've got some good news, and some bad news..

The good news, I was just on my way home. Playing around, and managed to get the Focus sideways..

The bad news..

[bawling]

Is that my snow tires did their job and kicked my ass end back in, thus putting an end to my fun. Lulz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.