Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus in the Field 2004 is just around the corner

7K views 149 replies 20 participants last post by  FORDSVTFOCUS 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry it took so long for me to get another post up about this. We had some technical difficulties. Any ways here we go.

Focus in the Field will take place Saturday September 25 - Sunday the 26th.
It will begin at Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln Mercury in Elkhart, Indiana. There will be a car show, with a goody bag for everyone, T-shirts, Prizes, and more. This will take place from 10am - 3:30pm. From there we will proceed to a local Family Fun Center for tons of fun. This will be an excellent opportunity to see what your online Focus Friends are really like. After that we will caravan to the Elkhart Campgrounds for the remainder of the evening. Here we will be able to sit around and BS around the campfire. If you don't want to camp you can hang out until you retreat to your hotel room.

Sunday we will take a little trip to the park for a big BBQ and a ton of Fun. Here you can sit and relax with fellow foci owners or install the part you just bought but need help with.

The low, low cost of this event is only $15. That will cover your t-shirt, goody bag, raffle for prizes, entry in to show, and lunch on Saturday and Sunday. [drinking]

For additional information and/or to pre-register with an additonal opportunity to be a winner check out www.focusinthefield.com

So who's coming to the Biggest and Best Focus Event you may ever see? (until next year)

See less See more
#6 ·
A week after the announcement we already have over 27 people coming off of 5 different Focus sites.

Scarecrow
Zeebone
WeaponX
The ArchAngel
racerx
’03 ZX3
MattHarrell
Jugomugo
Udonkey
Brysvt
adman
silversvtfocus
phat focus zx3
CorvairMatt65
zx3 focus racer
evilfocus
stayfocused
CrazyWella
guitarseth
rw02kr43
chaney04zx3
focussvt02
pintozx3
fastfocus
keydownshift
Hillyard?
lowbudgzx3

And I know I have talked to 10-15 more who have committed to come. Also we still have over am month before the big event. It IS going to be HUGE!

Who else is in?

#7 ·
well I might be there but I'd have to cruise with someone down there...anyone goin from nw indiana? my 3 friends might and I might be able to cruise with them as well if tyhey don't stay at his gfs house by there...

#9 ·
im close with fast focus me and him have been pals for about a year right justin? anyways.....

im almost possitive me and him are gonna show up. he wants me to go and i dont want to go solo.
now i can put a face to a name. ill make a little sign saying focus mike in front of my car so you guys can see me. if anyone cares to say hi. can i pack a cooler of moretti? or is beer supplied? thanx

#14 ·
Are there any female drivers signed up yet? I stradle both the tuner and the hot rod crowds by living in SE MI, but I have foudn the tuner crowd to have a larger female population than the hot rod/muscle car crew. It's nice to have some diversity...

#15 ·
zslaton said:
Are there any female drivers signed up yet? I stradle both the tuner and the hot rod crowds by living in SE MI, but I have foudn the tuner crowd to have a larger female population than the hot rod/muscle car crew. It's nice to have some diversity...
Unfortunately it is nearly impossible for me to tell you how may female will be there simply because all I have at this point is screen names. I can however tell you I know of at least 5 who are coming that own a focus.

#18 ·
carmen you got my cell # meet up with us. you know where park ridge is? otherwise ill meet up with you at shaumberg. im not good with giving directions but maybe you can come to my crib you and kevin. and meet up with us or mapquest my address.

you know where O'HARE HOOTERS is? thats like 2 blocks from my house. well i look forward to seeing you 2 again. [:)] thats gonna be soo fun and kevin can sleep in my tent with that tongue ring if he gets it! lmfao! nahhh i dont swing that way but ill harass him about that. you know i will. just like i give out pennies to the mall people. i love me

#19 ·
^^Kevin says: Your probably just jelous cause I give better head than Iwona. LOL

kidding.

Ok, yeah let's meet in Schaumburg, we gotta talk over phone so call ya tommorrow, ok?
And we got directions on how 2 get there, but I need 2 know when do we pay, now or when we get there???

#20 ·
Here is another updated list. We are pushing 40 with almost an entire month to go.

Scarecrow +1
Zeebone
WeaponX
The ArchAngel
racerx
’03 ZX3
MattHarrell
Jugomugo
Udonkey
Brysvt
adman
silversvtfocus
phat focus zx3
CorvairMatt65
zx3 focus racer
evilfocus
stayfocused
CrazyWella
guitarseth
rw02kr43
chaney04zx3
focussvt02
pintozx3
fastfocus
Hillyard?
lowbudgzx3
JuicedEuroFocus
grabber24
jb10fan
avengerc4
XxDRIVERxX
focus mike
zsalton
CKA
focusedfarmboy

Keep em comin'!
[thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.