Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus in the Field 2007...gathering ideas.

5K views 82 replies 27 participants last post by  CrazyMatt 
#1 ·
Hey Folks,

We're working on planning for the new FITF 07 this year. Most likely we can count on another date sometime in September like usual, so I'd like to get an idea on what people may think is a good date.

Also, we may be moving to a new location this year, shouldn't be too far off from our older locations, but without being attached to the dealership anymore, we have more freedom.

Lastly, any thoughts or suggestions on things you'd like changed or added this time around? We are always looking to make it as much fun as we can and we want to make sure you guys and gals get what you are looking for.

Feel free to respond here or shoot myself a PM if you'd like to keep it private for any reason.

Thanks folks!

#4 ·
how about not having the car show at the end of the muddiest roads in the state? That was kind of depressing last year. I was too hung over to make my car look nice[vommit]

It would be great to have it somewhere where jerk bags won't show up and ruin it for everybody again, too.

Am I being whiney? Sorry, it's been a long day with little sleep. Hopefully you won't make it too far away, I'd like to go again this year, the car has had many improvements since last year[woot]

#15 ·
lol yah canada eh?!? ;) wow that park is WAY far east. that's added over an extra hour onto MY time and I'm on the northwestern tip of IN. I still say where it was at last year or a little further west here.

#24 ·
We were gonna go last year but had to get the car dynoed and some bugs fixed on it so we didn't get to go.

And yes it is but Aaron & I like to drive![:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.