Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#203 ·
No sir I don't! I be livin in the burbss :p

however if you ever pass a silver st in the Waukesha area, honk till your hands bleed so I wave lol

-gabe

#206 ·
saw a blue svt and a red svt in downtown waukesha today, blue svt was moving, had an exhaust, red one was parked infront of a house...

#208 ·
was at work tonight (Woodman's Food Market) and saw a newer gold focus with dealer plates and the name Tom Peck on the doors.

#210 ·
i love it! some days are better than others but for being a part time job that is putting me through school...its great. the pay is awesome! but im also outside all day pushin carts and not dealing with the customers so that really helps too haha[giddy]

#212 ·
makin close to 10 an hour. but then on sundays its time and 1/2 and on holidays its triple pay!! and in june ill be gettin my next raise

#213 ·
gabe, were u in kenosha today goin north on 30th ave near 18th st? i saw a lowered silver st while i was headed to napa thought it might be u.

#214 ·
no man i wasnt, although i might actually come down to kenosha tomorrow for the nike outlet, need some new kicks! [thumb]

if you want me to give you a holler, PM me your cell number and ill text you when/if i come?

-gabe

#217 ·
2 Sightings in a week!

7/16 - Saw a Comp O SVT EAP rolling westbound on 29 through the chippewa falls, Eau claire area.

7/17 - Black SVT with Blk 5 spokes, Connels Supper Club on 50th Ave, in the chippewa falls, Eau Claire, Lafayette area.

I NEVER SEE ANYTHING WHO ARE YOU!?

#222 ·
Saw a Comp-O SVT ZX3 heading east on Highway 10 somewhere around Waupaca last Friday. My head turned a full 180 to gawk at it. I wasn't driving the SVT at the time unfortunately.

#226 ·
We went to the Trading Post in weyawega. My wife works there once in a while and went to college with the owners daughter. Its good fish though, and cheap.
You live in Appleton or on the outskirts? Waupaca cain of lakes bar and grill has good food to. Monday night wings kickbutt there, and Grimms in wautoma(where I live) has the best burgers around bar none.

As far as attention, most people just see an orange focus, cops dont seem to care either. I love my car though.

#227 ·
We went to the Trading Post in weyawega. My wife works there once in a while and went to college with the owners daughter. Its good fish though, and cheap.
You live in Appleton or on the outskirts? Waupaca cain of lakes bar and grill has good food to. Monday night wings kickbutt there, and Grimms in wautoma(where I live) has the best burgers around bar none.
I'll take note of those places, thanks! We actually live in Hortonville, about 15 mins northwest of Appleton.

As far as attention, most people just see an orange focus, cops dont seem to care either. I love my car though.
That's what I like about the SVT, its subtle enough to make the average person not notice, yet unique enough to be recognized by FF'ers like us! For whatever reason, my brother-in-law attracts a lot of attention in his plain-jane yellow ZX3. The other day a group of kids in an SUV were trying to get him to race from a light. He just ignored them, so they threw/spit something at his car, could have been gum. [thumbd] He didn't notice 'til I mentioned it, but if he had been in his Mustang at the time, he'd probably be sitting in jail for assault!

#229 ·
Was on my way home from Redgranite tonight around 7:30pm on 73 South just outside of Neshkoro and passed not one, but TWO RS replica Foci. One Infra Red and the other Sonic Blue. The blue one looked like it had a big ass FMIC. Both looked to be on coilovers. I was literally in awe lol so I didn't get a great look at them but they were sexy as hell.

If you're on here.. I want your cars and you need to come around more often. [thumb]

#232 ·
Haha yeah it was a good time.

And damn we just missed each other then lol. I didn't see any Foci parked anywhere. [V] We stayed from about 1-6 or so.

Hope both you guys are meeting up with us Sat morning for the caravan to Focus in the Field? [hihi]

Also, figured out who the cars belonged to. Well, the blue RS replica is spudo's from MN, and the red one is actually a Duratec 05-07 with a body kit also from MN. In my moment of awe I mistook it for another RS replica. Oh well, they both looked good in passing. [thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.