Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#398 ·
So i seen the red 3 door SVT again yesterday. I don't know if it's the same one because it was filthy yesterday, and when i seen it saturday it was very clean. The exhaust sounded good, i don't know if it's the factory SVT exhaust.

I also seen a red ZX5 on 29. I couldn't really tell if it was infra red or maroon since the sun was in my eyes and it was pretty salted up. I noticed the rear bumper was black or grey, like a dark primer color, and it almost looked like an SVT rear. It might have had aftermarket headlights as well

#404 ·
Very nice! We need to get an ST owner in WI on FF... I could probably afford one if I forgo all other fun things in life and eat Ramen for a while... Thinking about selling the SVT pretty soon actually.

#413 ·
Saw an Infra-Red SVT ZX3 on Hwy 151 just outside of Madison near Sun Prairie today. Looked to have a Euro grille. Also, lots and lots of GTIs out there...

Oh, and you silly guys, it's "I saw a blah blah car", not "I seen a blah blah car." Saw is the past tense, and seen is the past particible, only to be used in conjunction with have: "I have seen that car too!"
Yes, I am a bit of a grammar nazi. [:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.