Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#362 ·
It didn't have a giant black rice wing on it did it? There's a copper sedan in Hortonville with Machs added, black rally stripes, black wheels, and ugly ass black rice wing. I keep meaning to snap a pic to put in the Autofails.

#364 ·
Seen a dropped black ZX5 yesterday. Appeared all stock besides the suspension.

There's also a 2-tone ZX3 around! It is silver with a black roof, it's actually really nice looking. I always see it when i'm driving to/from Scotts shop. Stock wheels, but i think it has aftermarket tails.

#367 ·
I agree, the copper is an awesome color. There's a silver Mach here in pulaski. I almost want to ask to trade headlights plus cash, and i'll do the work. But i doubt some old folks will want a teenager messing with their car. [giggle]

#369 ·
If it's a ZX3 SVT it might be Quinn, aka blue04svt. He came late to the Roadhouse meet. You can tell his apart from others by the white pinsriping, lol. If it's a ZX5, it's probably the guy whom you sold yours to. Speaking of that, i see that one every so often, did you mention the forums to him?

#378 ·
Worked at A&w and well they weren't working well with school schedule and my dads friend told me about them needing help at gas station and pay better and get holiday pay if I work on a holiday and told manager about that they are going to work around school schedule

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.