Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#309 ·
i've got a few sightings:

1: wednesday, seen a liquid grey 1.5 sedan. pretty dark tinted tails, chrome exhaust tip. don't know if the tip is factory or not, but the tint isn't, so it caught my eye. also had black $30 hubcaps.

2: yesterday, seen a red 1.5 sedan with black wheels. i couldn't tell if they were hubcaps or aftermarkets but the roundabout held me up, so i couldn't investigate.

3: monday, i seen this black zx3 at Burger King. it had an S2 or the other aftermarket wing on it. some lame side decals.

4: yesterday, i seen this 1.5 sedan outside of work with some chrome wheels. [facepalm]

5: 10 seconds later, i seen this gold 1.5 with tinted headlights! i was getting confused over all these modded 1.5's

#311 ·
I saw a few when i was up in kenosha wednesday night, pretty sure i pissed off one of them when i passed em as they tried to change lanes even tho i was already up to his rear doors.

oh and i wish i had a comp-o, love those things!

#316 ·
I originally thought it could be from IL as well, but theres no front license plate, which is not allowed down here.

#320 ·
your not gonna get pulled over for no front plate unless you look spooky. but it just gives them a reason to pull you over if they need one!!!!!

#322 ·
Wouldnt be able to make it 10 feet down in Waukegan IL w/out a front plate, they're after your wallet, and couldnt care less if it makes the road safer in this pos city of mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.