Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Michigan (MI)

327K views 3K replies 217 participants last post by  MK3 ST3 
#1 ·
SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

#54 ·
Ok, me and my buddy were on M53 going up north to caseville, and sure enough, I saw my first SAP focus besides mine. Red SAP ZX-4 SES. We were in my buddies GTP and you decided to pass us and almost got taken out by a mini van and a semi cuz you cut it a tad close on Sunday afternoon. We slowed down and the mini van got over, lol. Anywho if it is somebody on here, nice looking car.

#57 ·
Saw a blue SVT in my town, Mt Pleasant MI, driven by a younger guy. Also, a red SVT, with the bumper damaged, driven by older guy. On the way to Detroit, about 30 min south of Lansing, I passed a darker red ZX3, maybe SVT, with CF hood, HID's, and rims i think.

#58 ·
I saw 2 ST's today. I saw a silver SAP ST at the Speedway on 13 Mile and Little Mack. I was stuck at the light, and doubt you saw me. Looked like you had an exhasut. Then saw a black ST getting on the freeway at Little Mack at 13 Mile. I'm pretty sure you were looking at my car cuz I was looking at urs. Anybody on here?

#61 ·
spotted a Comp Orange SVT, and a black non-SAP ST at the dealer when my car was in for service.

Dealer was Krapohl Ford in Mt Pleasant MI.

anyone on here?

#63 ·
it does count, except i didnt even know MP existed back in 1997. I'm from Indianapolis, lol.

Taurus wagon, what a coincidence, I have one too, its my daily driver when i [:)][:)][:)][:)] my car up, and its at the dealer for a month.

#64 ·
saw an older focus (04 older)

silver hatch, has the roush kit, and roush exhaust, younger guy (possibly new CMU student?), tinted windows,

passed him several times.

also two more infra-red hatches with ugly chrome lights, driven by girls from CMU.

#65 · (Edited)
Black SVT, looked like rims and sounded like exhaust, on Mission street in Mt Pleasant MI.

Also, drove next to a Yellow ZX3, ehaust, rims, tint, HID retrofit lights/silverstars, trim strip on hatch missing, along with the "c" on the focus badge, on Mission.

*theres also a blue SVT with a n unpainted widebody kit, and HKS style exhaust

#66 · (Edited)
Red or Orange foucs. Was either an svt or had a body kit. Saw it around 11pm tonight getting off of I-96 taking a left on 32nd. I left my job and caught up to him at 32nd and Chicago Drive where he turned right and I dropped into second and shot past. Car looked like it was in decent condition but it was kinda dark out. Nice to see more and more focus's around me! (PS, is it bad if ive memorized where ppl with focus's work and live and what ppl drive what color zx3s?)

EDIT:
I think i saw u again today. Now im just thinking it was a zx3 w/o a body kit. Too bad it was dark last night.

#70 ·
Black&Tan said:
Red SVT with CF hood and yellow fogs. Ride looked TIGHT. It was on Grand River and Halsted.
yo, i seen that car too, thing is sick.

#72 ·
Red ST, at the dealership when i dropped my car off

had a Saginaw Valley U sticker on back

#74 ·
dude, ur car is teh hotness.

do you ever drive up to mid/north michigan? Cuz i think i've seen ur car on the highway before too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.