Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Michigan (MI)

327K views 3K replies 217 participants last post by  MK3 ST3 
#1 ·
SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

#4 ·
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!

#5 ·
*drool* I have never seen an rs in person... only in my brain :)

I again saw the yellow zx3 with silver 17's or 18's on sycamore rd.

#6 ·
secondechomatt said:
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!
Holy crap, that is one heck of a sighting. Pics NOW!!! [eek] [:D]

#8 ·
downriver area, we were down in Wyandotte, in Bishop park. Unfortunately it was on loan from the company the driver works for. It only makes it onto the street bout 3 weeks out of the year, because its a test vehicle.

#11 ·
secondechomatt said:
downriver area, we were down in Wyandotte, in Bishop park. Unfortunately it was on loan from the company the driver works for. It only makes it onto the street bout 3 weeks out of the year, because its a test vehicle.
i wonder if thats the same one from focus fanatic mag... wasnt it 1at issue i think they had an rs in there.. and the guy was from detroit area... hmmm

#24 ·
Silver ZTW, belongs to a cop in town. Black ST, SAP (My car), Blue SVT, Orange Roush ZX3, and modded blue ZX5 are the only cool ones. Since we near CMU, there are a lot of stocker ZX3/ZX4/ZX5/ZXW's owned by the students.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.