Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Michigan (MI)

327K views 3K replies 217 participants last post by  MK3 ST3 
#1 ·
SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

#139 ·
egman and jmac where do you guys meet at? i'm from saginaw and don't really know of any place to meet. i mean we have the local "rice" meets with have done body kits and what not. just not a solid meet where people actually care about their cars

#143 ·
well at schoolcraft today i saw a yellow ford focus zx3 with black vinyl like flames on it. it looked good. also at the same place i saw a grey focus sedan with some nice new wheels on it.
if ur on here did u see my car today, it was a light blue zx3, nice wheels which will eventually get replaced by 17's. it also had a crappy pirates of the Caribbean antenna head

#150 ·
Blue svt in grand rapids. Has the dark agent 17's. Not an EAP package though. See you parked at best buy (28th and beltline) quite often. Then another blue svt also not an eap package with slotted brakes and silver finished rims, looked like an after-market exhaust too in the Caledonia region? Saw you at that meijer one day.

#152 ·
baby blue 05+ Hatch - rims, exhaust, bodywork - Great Lakes Crossing

i see it all the time cause i work there.

red 4 door SVT - rims - at the snap-on place at walton and opdyke

#154 ·
Doug, you talking about the one near 3rd and Brighton Road? That is an older lady who owns it. She drives it sooo slow and crappy. I feel bad for that car.

Then there is the one from the guy at the dealership in Howell with the Vortec which is for sale I believe, I do not know if Jeff still has it or not.

#158 ·
You're not looking hard enough. See there? There's one snugged against the curb in front of my house.
[hihi]

Sorry, had to.

Saw a black 4-door today, Lawrence Tech parking lot, some 15''s, front/rear/sideskirts, and "Focuz Sport" across the top of the windshield. It was parked next to a Delorean.

Also saw a red ZX3, parked next to it. Had some nice black/chrome wheels and a can comin' out the back.

#159 ·
Saw a real nice blacked out zx3 monday morning at the lowell overpass right there at 96. Didn't notice if it was svt or not but very nice looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.