Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Indiana (IN)

77K views 574 replies 101 participants last post by  Stoenr 
#1 ·
There are some focus moders who just don't care about other foci!! I was driving down 45th ave and came up next to a red 4 door with exaust and tints and all the same shit done to my car prolly, and we raced a bit I lowered my window cause we were side by side and nothing...his friend was in the car but the guy coulda opened up his window and said somethin at least....oh well :(

#167 ·
I just saw another modded Liquid Grey ZX3 in parking lot in Highland. It was dropped, had aftermarket exhaust, clear front-corner lights and Chicago Cubs sticker in the rear-side window. Couldn't find the owner.

#205 ·
in Fort Wayne

Hey, i'm in Fort Wayne (West side). I drive an '03 Infra-Red ZX3 SVT. it's got: Seibon Evo style carbon hood (w/ functional vents), 5% limo tint all around, rear seat delete, Borla 2.5" cat-back w/ ORP and AEM SRI.

Next up is Koni yellows w/ Tein S-Tech springs (F 2.3", R 2.0"). it's going to be pretty low. hope it will handle the always torn-up roads here. i also have Motegi Racing TRAKLITE 1.0's in flat black (narrow 5 spoke forged). i will also epoxy my calipers RED to stand out. oh, i will also install my Corbeau seats.

i also have a '02 sonic blue ZX3 SVT currently down for head work.

hi hi,
Red Sonja (aka wendy marie)

ps. i like to go fast (around corners), used to road race motorcycles! on-ramps/off-ramps: if your tires aren't "complaining" u're going too slow.

#176 · (Edited)
I used to deliver milk in Valpo. I would see a sweet black ZX3 on 30 from time to time.

Now I deliver Milk in Hammond, Whiting, and East Chicago and I have seen a few nice Foci in the last few days. A Black ZX3 with Euro grills in Whiting on New York Ave. and a Silver SES with ST rear bumper in East Chicago.

#177 ·
saw a really nice but stock lookin red st going southbound on 65 im merrillville ... i did a double take cause i didnt think that it was 4 sure an st ... props

theres always a black st blacked out sittin at voltage night club in merrillville every friday ... im guessin its a kid cuz the club is under 21 ...

and i saw a black focus zx4 following the red st on 65 ... wow i must say that is ugly lol ... theres wayyyyy too much goin on that car ... tribal tint strip dual exhaust tip cheap projectors but ... im not tryin to offend if u are a member cause we all have our own ideas and mods

#180 ·
There is a sweet sonic blue SVT running around on the south side of indy/north side of greenwood.

I go to the University of Indianapolis on Hannah Ave. There is a dirt brown Kona with a five speed. I see it in the parking lots and haven't run into the owner yet.

Here at school there is also a slightly modified 00-01 brown ZX3, an 00-01 black ZX3, and a sharp looking 00-04 RED ZX3

#183 ·
Haha you two crack my shit up! But is she one of the Foci owners I have yet to run in to lol?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.