Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Indiana (IN)

77K views 574 replies 101 participants last post by  Stoenr 
#1 ·
There are some focus moders who just don't care about other foci!! I was driving down 45th ave and came up next to a red 4 door with exaust and tints and all the same shit done to my car prolly, and we raced a bit I lowered my window cause we were side by side and nothing...his friend was in the car but the guy coulda opened up his window and said somethin at least....oh well :(

#110 ·
ok friday i ran into a black svt 3door, me and some buddies were out cruising and ran in to him on 31 by manual high school, we all turned to go down by the circle and he kept going stright very nice car tho super clean, then saturday ran into a silver svt at burlington on the south side of indy. sat and talked to him for about an hour. also seen a red svt at the petco in speedway the last two days on my way home from work. any of you guys on here?

#113 ·
I also saw a 3dr silver svt at the same lowes.I was pulling in the parking lot, in my svt and the guy was walking up to his car.I was like "thats a nice car you have there." He looked at me really funny and got in his car and took off.It kinda sucks that must of the focus owners around here don't seem very personable.

#118 ·
yea, they are still running i think. we were out last night me super blue and slowduratec. if you guys are not doing any thing to night we probily will be about and about again tonight if you guys wanna come hang out ur more then welcome too.

#120 ·
I live about 15 miles away from Terre Haute, i'm sure you know where it's at being from indy, but if any of you guys ever head down that way you should drop me a pm and we can meet up somewhere around there. I go to school during the week and will prolly be starting a new job soon, so i dunno about trips to indy for now, but next year definatly will be able to make some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.