Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Iowa (IA)

7K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Kipp 
#1 ·
I Feel left out here the only focus fanatic i see in central iowa is mine and it just makes me sad that i cant see all these sweet foci around anyone see anything around let me know i need some compatition

#2 ·
^^I'd say try giving them a pimp card or just let them know, your car is you know quality to do much more with it than just a stock daily driver. You have no idea how many people I approached and they had no idea that they even had these options. And thenyou'll have some companions. [;)]

#12 ·
As I was leaving Coral Ridge Mall in Iowa City last night, this hatchback is riding my ass pretty badly . . .As soon as we turn onto the main road, it looks like he's trying to get me to race or something by the way s/he was driving, but I was turning to go down 80 West so I didn't get a chance to see who it was. I also had 4 passengers, so I wasn't going to drive all crazy anyways [thumb]

Was that anyone on here? ;o It looked like a darker coloured car, maybe blue or black?

Cheers!

#23 ·
shayne said:
im in iowa city once in a while, what do u drive ? seen a foci a few months ago,white or silver body kit an roof spoiler that you ? was beside it 1 night but i had 5 people so didnt try any thing
I drive a twilight blue ZX3 with a Kamanari cf hood.

I don't think I've seen the car you described above. There aren't many non-stock Foci around here it seems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.