Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#885 ·
i saw a bunch of focus's uop at hunnington beach when me and a few of my friends went there but didnt see the owners to talk to them they were deck out on the outside dont know about the engines

#886 ·
saw a silver svt down the street from my house last week at the cops place. lowered exhaust rims. nice car. but didnt come to my end of street 4 me to stop him

#890 ·
saw someone didnt see who just got a quick glimps before they took off. it was at the avon bj's i think they came in and drove around my car i was in the tire bay working didnt get a chance to step outside and say wassup

#893 ·
#898 ·
Conrad's in north olmstead right here!...weird.... Jrescina, I thought I recognized you as a rescina when I saw you fly past my moms house the other day. I don't know you but I went to school with your Bro's...at least I'm assuming they're your brothers.

#901 ·
I've seen the same 2 the past few days. First, Red EAP SVT 3-door heading West on 33 away from Columbus.
Second, an egg-yolk yellow ZX3 with an unpainted Wings west lip kit and mid-wing that sits at AutoTool that you can see the parking lot from 33 East. I drive past it every day on my way back from work...

#904 ·
yeah i've seen that one too. I don't believe he's interested in our community.

#907 ·
I saw a yellow hatch today. I thought it was Chris, but i don't know if his car is up and running yet or not. Looked lowered and had a black hood. I couldn't tell very much. It was in Oberlin on Quarry Rd.

#909 ·
I think the dude with that sedan works at the Ford plant in BrookPark, either that or there is another bronze sedan with the same lip it and wheels. Saw a silver ZX3 shoot down Brookpark road in front of work at great northern blvd. Lowered, smoked tail lights, exhaust (or fart cannon, I couldnt tell)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.