Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#729 ·
No way am I drilling holes in a $500 carbon fiber hood for ugly ass sprayers. I'm either gonna stick them in the wiper cowling or fix a GM style wiper mount system on. I'm just too damn lazy to do it[goofydrunk]

#733 ·
Also just a side note and off topic I just got in the mail today the Summit Raceway events calender for this year and guess what's coming. Pinks All Out June 6-7 if anyone wants more info just ask or you can go to the summit raceway website!

#735 ·
in the past week i have seen three different focis on blue 4 door st going down 226 going toward shreve, a silver 05-07 zx3 in the parking lot of acme in canton area corner of hills & dales and whipple, and then a blacked out zx5 svt on 754 heading towards shreve i think that might of been cooper if im right

#745 ·
Yes thats me buddy =]. Cant wait to meet up with you bro. Just got my FF Sticker put on my window. Ill have to show you this killer brake setup i have that needs to be installed soon.. hell maybe you can help me .. well teach me =]. im on 754 every day to and from school. and in shreve alot.. i seen your car at the bank a few weeks ago. but i was in a blazer.. delivering pizza.. my foci was at pizza parlor lol.

#736 ·
i was up in wooster on Friday around 5:30ish and left about 6:30ish. I was a Park Mazda or Wooster. I'll let the other person chime in with the details if he so wishes.....

#741 ·
Look for a post in the showroom later today.[deviltail]

EDIT: On second thought, click right here

I heard it was small and had some number less than 10 or something right, I saw him at the car show on friday with cup in one hand and drool on car or maybe he was a lil drunk lol
Drunk, no. Severely buzzed, yes [hihi]

#747 ·
I saw an extremely salty red SVT on Apple Creek Rd. last night. We need to meet up and get our cars cleaned, Tom. I had just come from washing the car and taking it for a spin. We should all go play ricer and hang out at the carwash some Saturday.

#749 ·
lol i usually wash it two to three times a week but i cant keep up with the snow f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing ohio. but anyways i would love to kick it jdm style and roll through the car wash and check out the ladies. lol. yea coop you got my number hit me up and we can do something ill skool ya on the svt tip. and you have a nice car by the way.

#754 ·
I've seen this car a few times around Lorain and Amherst. It's 00-04 Sedan. I believe it's black with bumpers and some trim red and of course it has the "chrome trim." Fart can, APC stickers, the usual ricer items.

Horrible. Anyone in the area seen it?

#756 ·
Seen a dirty red SVT I think it was an 04 today from the rims. Tried to get closer but traffic was too heavy. I really wish I could rally up all the Cincy SVT owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.