Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#580 ·
you guys always at the mall but dont come say hi to me.. check the BB parking lot by the front entrance all black st blacked out back windows. im usually in the yellow shirt up front or in the back

#588 ·
i believe i have seen your car there. Were you working black friday? I came in the afternoon to have Best Buy price match a Digital SLR for me. I bought the camera a week ago and 1 of the CSR's was trying to refuse to price match it for me. Caused a little stink, but i don't think that was much of anything compared to some of the other crap going on that day. I had the 6 that day though, cuz it threatened to rain and well, 1 of my 17's are shot from the last track day at Nelson Ledges Road Course [driving]

#583 ·
had to quit they wanted to screw me over... drop pay by 2$ an hour and no benifiets at all. >.< still looking for new job but BB is holding me over for now but i cant do nothing to the car couse of low rate of pay lol.

#590 ·
lol....well i got them to price match [grinking] I wanna say that i was there at 3 or 4. Where do you work at there? You like one of those 'security gaurd' figures up front?

#592 ·
so you're the one using that camera to look down all the hot girls shirts eh?

#594 ·
thanks pntball and yes thats me with the camera looking down the HOT!! girls shirts and only the hot ones lol

#603 ·
i don't know what they were, but i wouldn't put them on my car.

also SPOTTED....

2004 blue Rally Spec ZX3 on a trailer (with a busted front driver side axle)

I followed him from i71 mile 226 to i71 mile 116

car #31 you can see pictures of the car here http://www.rallyspecfocus.com/Rally Spec Focus/Gallery.html (blue car #20)

I imagine that's their older car in the pics (because this new one was an 04) but the license plate number is the same. that was pretty cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.