Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#552 ·
no, it was this morning about 7:15 on 76 when getting on from (i think) Bailey Rd. I got here to YSU about 7:35ish. . .

Oh, fyi, if it was you i was in the Mazda3.

#555 ·
iv seen the one your talking about...
maybe, maybe not because its pretty logical that theres more than 1 black SVT rolling around here...
but i live in north royalton so hey maybe

anyways for mine...

last thursday i saw a very nice blue svt at the corner of albion road and york road... im still in love with the stock look of that car.

#556 ·
Last friday on my way home from work I saw a zx3 with a loud exhaust (and not mine lol) in streetsboro at the intersection where sheetz and the new walmart are but tried honkin and revved a lil but I don't know if they saw me

#557 ·
Hey guys I'm in Dayton/Fairborn Ohio frequently now (my girlfriend goes to Wright State). I was there this last week and there's a guy (or gal) with a ZX3 on campus with a coffee can exhaust, body kit and gold rims... Anyone?

Also, I have yet to see an ST in Ohio. Anywhere. Dayton, Springfield, Fairborn, all the way to Indianapolis (sp?).

Tom

#562 ·
Also, I have yet to see an ST in Ohio. Anywhere. Dayton, Springfield, Fairborn, all the way to Indianapolis (sp?).

Tom

There's at least 6 around me, not counting mine. 3 silver and 2 red, also there is another black one, but I hardly see him anymore.

#568 ·
jaimz, you got me.....well sorta, i am only out in the zts since the svt is out of commision for a while

#571 ·
well i'm up in elyria.. why is there so many focus's up here with young guys driving them, and no one is nice? i chased down a couple of them and i'm all like "hye are on focusfanatics.com?" (yeah i said hye what of it) then the one dude gets totally disgusted looking and said "what!? no, why?" and he was acting all pissed off.. what a penis. i mean the dude has a sedan with a body kit (unpainted) with halos. if someone like that zipped past you wouldn't you say hey?

#577 ·
I'm surprised old squeaky made it up here [;)]

#579 ·
Sorry i didn't see ya, i was in Amherst this morning and didn't make it into Elyria.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.