Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#430 ·
Saturday June 16th 2007 I on Rt 32 and Old 74 intersection I seen a black ST with rims, and about a mile down the road I seen a white ZX3 with a body kit. If anyone knows these guys tell them about Focus Factor!

#446 ·
You were in Youngstown?!?! Should have shot me a pm or something, we could have met up and grabbed a beer or whatnot. Did you ever put the supercharger back on after you nuked the tranny?

#449 ·
Past two days I have seen a yellow EAP SVT. I know it was not mine b/c its being turboed and I was not in it! I wish I could figure out how many yellow SVT's are in Cincy!

#452 ·

was in my buddies SSEi bonneville on 480E around state exit. Did a pull with a bone-stock looking black svt zx3 focus. (eap wheels and contour/cobra svt emblems on the doors)
Took him by about a car to a bill. It was fun and the race turned out just how it should have stock for stock

#460 ·
Anyone around OSU campus? I'm there practically everyday (not as much over the summer).

I've seen a few Foci around campus that have obvious exhaust work done, as well as a dark blue SVT that looks stock. I'm just curious if any of them are on here.

#461 ·
only one i know of that's down in that area is SVT_BMXer and he's a Sonic Blue SVT Focus 3-door and is supercharged

#462 ·
There's SVT_Clarity also, but I haven't seen him around for a while.

I'll be down around campus next Saturday for the Clutch show at the Pavillion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.