Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#400 ·
yesterday as I was sitting on the side of the 480 because my tire blew the out I saw a cd silver st that might have had an exhaust a black st with the windows tinted and lastly a black zx3 with an exhaust (fart can)

#401 ·
You guys should take a look around Athens...there's a crap load of Foci around here, and I've actually seen a few with pretty sweet body mods. A lot of the college kids that go to OU have em. Question: Does having a stock car make you a loser or something? Cuz I'm kinda feeling on the outs.

#402 ·
Why would having stock make you a loser? My SVT is stock and staying like that. I modded the crap out of my Contour and ZX2 and they were worth less because of it. At least when you trade in you'll get book value. Nothing against modding, I love it, it's fun, you know which car is yours, just not good for the resale unless you find that perfect buyer.

#404 ·
Yeah and look at your car, its a worthless heap of plastic and metal. Couldn't even get out of its own way! LOL[rofl]

I mean I don't think anyone would give you any money for it!

#405 ·
I'd give money for a ride [grinking]

#408 ·
I'm seeing so many foci in Athens, though. If anybody lives here and reads this, let me know so I can look ya up. Funny story made short about Athens, there's a lot of old (and I mean old) Civic's here that all these punks mod, and everytime my stock 130hp Focus kicks the crap out of em when going from light to light.

#410 ·
Blah i went to school in Nelontucky and have made a few trips down there, but none lately. I do like some of the twisties down there [driving]

#421 ·
silver svt on the strip in north canton i was pulling out of best buy??? anyone on Here????? i was behind it 4 about 2 miles till he turned and I went striaght and his girlfriend stared and my car then he took off up the road lol

#427 ·
This morning in Canton at the beverage company beside Praxair on Shepler Church Rd, I saw a black ZX3 that was lowered with some nice wheels. And then, later this afternoon, I saw a yellow ZX3 with unpainted GFX going north on I-77 around Newcomerstown. Anyone on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.