Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (
-   General Technical Chat (
-   -   Help identifying a part (

davidsav 12-04-2012 01:10 AM

Help identifying a part
Can anyone help me identify what coolant hose/part this is?

It's got a pretty large crack in it and its been spewing out coolant. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sleepyboy 12-04-2012 01:51 AM

I wanna say it's called the coolant crossover pipe, but I could be wrong. I do know that is is a some what common failure on older models now probably due to old age and the plastic getting weak from the heat.

davidsav 12-04-2012 01:57 AM

I googled the coolant crossover pipe and it looks like that's the one. Thanks for the help!

sleepyboy 12-04-2012 01:59 AM

Ah Ha found the part on CFM website, but oddly enough it wasn't under the SVT section, but it's the part HERE.

sleepyboy 12-04-2012 02:01 AM

No problem glad to help [thumb]

defiant_one 12-04-2012 09:15 AM

the ford part # is

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.