Focus Fanatics Forum banner

vortech

347 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  malconsSVT 
#1 ·
ok i may be getting a vortech supercharger system with aftercooler for my svt. i will need to get the pcm reprogrammed. how much will this cost me? and is there anybody who i can take this to and get it tuned that lives near alabama? thanks

#2 ·
nevermind. im just going to go ahead and buy a new one...do i need to buy a tune for this from sombody or does it come with some sort of tune...anyway im about to check that out. but maybe you guys have a better tune or somthing. thanks again

#3 ·
ok what about this. those of you who have the vortech super charger set up in your svt. how did you go about getting it tuned? is there a tune you can get or would i need to take it to a dyno?

#4 ·
LOL dude, you're talking to yourself..seriously though, if you buy the tuner kit (which I recommend), you'll have to buy the injectors and custom tune done. The vortech tune is GARBAGE!!! I know, I used to have one. BTW, I'm jealous about your kit. Wish I had one for mine :(

#5 ·
Hey malconsSVT you need to find "slickshoe" I think thats his user name on FJ he has a vortech on his svt talk to him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.