Focus Fanatics Forum banner

procharger ?s

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Bigfonsz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok so im going back and forth with the turbo or supercharger im more of a supercharger fan becouse of the no oil line needed but i dont know alot about the procharger kits and i hate vortech superchargers so i was wondering if any one could give me some input on them. i would like to find a pulley tht was a lil better than 10 psi maybe around 15-20psi and just wondering if anyone else has used this kit and if it is really worth the money thank you for your time and have a great day

also does any1 know if the kit would work on a zetec that dont have ac

#13 ·
www.c-f-m.com

the yare the only ones to stock it. right now your better off with the ten psi pulley. also you may want to think of other supporting mods. like exhaust. als ogetting adjustable cam gears to get teh most out of your stock cams (or any cam choice for that matter) whe nyou go to dyno tune the car.

#14 ·
If you call PC they may still have some kits , If you do get a PC go with the larger SC its what should of been used in the kit to start with and its only about 450.00 more to add it but the outcome is well worth it

I can do your tuning remote and save you a lot of money as you get FREE tune updates as you add more mods and wont have to pay the costly dyno time

I would add the SVT header and 3 inch full Exh , you wont be able to do the 15-20 psi pulley with out an engine build

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.